Designer: Alexander McQueen
Facebook Search: God Has Made Dream of Artist


Not Many Words Are Needed. The Endless Possibilities Of .......


Update - Feb.15th, 2010





I Actually Just Found Out About McQueen's Sudden Change In Soul Path. Committing Suicide Days After His Mother's Death.
I Am Not A Big Follower Or Fan Of The Designer, But I Have Seen And I Do Respect The Work Done By Alexander McQueen.
I Think That Each Artist Should Be Handed A Certain Level Of Respect Simply Because They Are Expressing Their Mind/Art To Those Of The World. And When That Art Is Extended For More To See And Dissect, The Same Goes For That Person's Character Which Is Portrayed Through The Work.

I Am Too Working Towards My Legacy and That Of Presdigous; So That Even Long After The Founders' Time Have Passed The Name, Essence, and meaning of the Brand Still Lives On Strong. Lets Hope This Happens For McQueen.