[ Pop Thought ]




Ok so as I ride thru downtown andthe rest of Phila, I see all the cameras peering down and that plus the constant use of cards in the money system makes it seem like a giant person tracking system. I also noticed that there are camera's everywhere more so than the surrounding parts of Phila. These camera's are in the city's most important part (Center City) which is most likely the area in which many successful businessmen and Successful individuals will occupy during their stay here. So in my eyes it seems as if the city is only worried about the areas dealing with legal funds.

But I figure if the city is truly trying to clean up and better the city of philadelphia. Then more of these cameras would be in places that really need them like the inner cities, because if there are yes watching then people tend to not do. SO les violent acts would happen as well as drug trafficking. I feel like the city as well as the nation over looks the dark areas in order to continue bettering the better.,