Diaster Child


So I don't care what anyone says, Mary-Kate and Ashley did rule the world during the 90's. Although they were twins, I always favored Mary-Kate more. She was more tom-boy like and seemed to be the more mischievous one. Plus, I just found her to be more amusing then her sister. Not only is she the designer for one of my favorite lines Elizabeth and James but she played in one of my favorite movies The Wackness (indie flick that came out in 2008 set in New York circa early 90s). I just received my copy of this month's Marie Claire and Miss Olsen graces the cover. The magazine includes a do-die-for spread of Mary-Kate and an article discussing who she is a woman today and how her past gives her insight to her future. Mary-Kate reveals, "I look at old photos of me, and I don't feel connected to them at all.” She even goes as far as to compare her stint as a child star to "monkey performers." Not only is the article pretty insightful but the photos are GORGEOUS! She has such an eerie beauty about her it's extremely mesmerizing.