Trending Topic: E-Money Lopez




Dolls and Gents,
meet E-Money. This gorgeous doll comes out of NY and can be considered a modern day renaissance woman. If it's dancing back-up for the Dai Burger, hosting some of NY's most righteous parties, or handling the haters, Ms. E-Money is a budding, young fashionista taking over NY one party, dance floor, or look book at a time.


Age: 20 years old but my body still feels like I'm 17

Reppin: NYC

Who is E-Money?

E-Money is craycray girllll! she's a combo of spunk and style. E-Money
isn't my alter-ego...it's more of a stage name that I go by. So it's
still the regular me :)

How would you describe your personal style?

My style is all over the place. I can't put it in one genre. One day
I'll wear everything studded and another day I'll look like a complete
boy with baggy jeans, a fitted, and some Mishka Keepwatch boxers pokin
out. But it's whatever inspires me for the day or night.

What's a regular day for you like?

My regular day consists of lounging in my house all day doin business
behind my macbook then having my bff come over to watch a movie, tell
secrets or pregame then we go out for the night.

What's it like runnin NY's urban party scene?

I wouldn't say I RUN Ny's scene just yet, but I'm slowly taking over
by hosting most of NY's most poppin parties along side of my rad ass
partners!

How's your dancing career going right now?

My dancing career is going good right now! I'm trying to go back to
school at Alvin Ailey where I studied in 2009 for ballet and modern.
But I've been doin more so of hip hop and back up dancing for Teyana
Taylor and DaiBurger. Also I was blessed to dance along side of Kaiti
Dangerkat of House of Dangerkat and Hesta Prynn, who just got off of a
Euro Tour with Tegan and Sara, it was so dope!

How's your modeling career going?

And for my modeling career, it's not so much a career for me because
I'm a shawty (5'6") so it's more of a hobby to me. I love posing and
being in front of a camera. Dancing has helped me so much with posing
just like a 5'10" model would. But I've done some "modeling" for
street wear lines such as 10 Deep and Mishka. I was also hyped to do a
4 page spread for a French fashion magazine called Modzik based in
Paris! So hopefully an agency will discover me!

Can you tell me about your 10 Deep Look Book experience?

The 10 Deep Summer 2010 Lookbook experience was poppppinnnn! To be
apart of something big like that made my heart beat rapid! I was 16
years old and seeing Billionaire Boys Club, Crooks and Castles, Hellz
Bellz, MOB, Stussy lookbooks or ads wishing I could do one some day
because I've always loved street fashion. So doing 10 Deeps shoot
really added the cherry on top!

Is it difficult to balance your modeling with your dancing career?

It's not really hard balancing modeling and dancing. Since I'm not
tall enough to model in most shoots or shows, I'm not really asked. I
only get asked if my friend wants to build her portfolio for
photography, so I'm more than likely to help him/her or if someone
specifically wants me for a shoot or video.

If you had to choose between the two, which one would you choose and why?

Easy! I'd choose dance! My mother danced and is a dance teacher still,
and my daddy was a breakdancer...so it's in my blood! I've been
dancing since I was 2. My main goal when I moved to NYC was to pursue
my talent that I had all along.

How do you deal with the haters?

Hatazzzz, oh wowww...I just brush them off hunnie! I give them the
hair flip. I've had really mean things said about me and rumors made
up. It hurt me of course because we're humans and not robots, but I
never let anyone see me down and weak and showed them that they can't
effect me. I just gave them the hair flip and a quick shimmy.

So what's in store for you in the next month or so?

Within the next month I'll be doing shows of course and hosting more
parties eventually. But I'm gonna step it up in everything! Fashion,
dance, modeling, marketing, and hopefully gettin a regular job (its
time I make some pocket change for rainy days)

What do you want people to remember about you?

I want people to remember me for being a fighter. People back home
told me I wouldn't make it and that I'm nothing and I have people now
in NYC who are hatin cause I'm doing something with my life and they
aren't, but I never gave up because I'm gonna keep fighting to the top
and not let anyone rain on my parade! :)

This girl is a fierce force to be reckoned with. I can't wait to see how bright her future's gonna be if it's dancing, more street modeling, or partying it up with the best of NY. Believe you me, E-Money is a name your not going to want to forget and remember Presdigous introduce you to her first.